Colombo is the economic and administrative capital of the country and is growing as a tourist destination. What is so special about this great city is the diversity of its locales. From the hustle and bustle of the inner city to the peaceful contours of its outskirts, this city is fast becoming one of the most exciting places to visit in the world. There is perhaps no better way to explore the bordering areas of the city than to make your way through its suburbs on two wheels.
You will be able to catch a glimpse of the bustling city’s outer limits while mingling and interacting with the locals and learning about their ways of life. You will cycle past the Diyawanna Oya (lake) which surrounds the country’s parliament complex. It is considered an important habitat for lowland birds, making it a popular attraction for visiting bird enthusiasts. Some of the birds commonly seen in this area include pelicans, kingfishers and cormorants.
· should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions
· Recommended items such as insect repellent and sun lotion should be brought by clients
· Lightweight clothes and biking shoes and boots should be worn on the ride
· Water bottles and refreshments should be carried by clients at all times
· Tour gives you the opportunity to explore suburban Colombo interactively.
· Acquire more knowledge about routings of the locals who live in this multicultural, multi-faceted outer ring of the city.
· This suburban cycle tour will take you to the Diyawanna Oya, which is the lake that surrounds the Sri Lankan Parliament.
· Stop for refreshments and snacks at the incredibly scenic Talangama wetlands.
· You will be led by an experienced and knowledgeable cycle guide who will facilitate the discoveries of all the famous attractions in the city.
· This is a super morning workout. It’s much better than sweating inside four walls on a treadmill.
· Per person $30
· High quality, well-maintained mountain bikes with helmets.
· The services of an experienced cycling guide.
· Drinking water during the cycle tour.
· Snacks and refreshments purchased during the trails.
· All Government taxes.
o Entrance fees to tour sites you want to visit on your own
o Optional activity costs
o Any personal effects not mentioned here
o Any tips for the staff
o Any others expense not mentioned in Price Inclusions section