Jaffna is the capital city of the Northern Province of Sri Lanka. It is the administrative headquarters of the Jaffna District, located on a peninsula of the same name. With a population of 88,138, Jaffna is Sri Lanka's 12th largest city. It is strategically located and known for rich cultural heritage and natural beauty. Jaffna's suburb Nallur served as the capital of the four-century-long medieval Jaffna Kingdom. Prior to the Sri Lankan civil war, it was Sri Lanka's second most populated city after the commercial capital Colombo. Since the end of civil war in 2009, refugees and internally displaced people have started to return to their homes and the reconstruction has begun The Jaffna tourism industry offers many attractions for travelers and it is a historically significant city that is well worth a visit. Trincomalee is a famous harbor since ancient times which is also known for its magnificent beach area that attracts a lot of visitors from April – October.
· Personal effects for warm, windy, rainy conditions should be carried.
· Sunscreen is recommended.
· Discover Jaffna's most interesting religious and cultural attractions, including Nallur Kovil, Kadurugoda Viharaya, and the ancient wonders of the Jaffna museum
· Learn about Sri Lanka's history at the war memorials and the Jaffna Public Library that used to be one of the biggest libraries in Asia before the civil war.
· Per person Charge $50
· The services of a professional guide.
· Drinking water during the tour
· Snacks and refreshments purchased by the host during the tour.
· All Government taxes
· Any transportation
· Any extra beverages or food and snacks consumed (other than what’s arranged by the host)
· Entrance fees to tour sites you want to visit on your own
· Any personal effects not mentioned here
· Any tips for the staff
· Any others expenses not mentioned in Price Inclusions section