Kandy, more popularly known as the hill capital of Sri Lanka, is an attractive tourist destination. Its history dates back to the 15th century, when it was the last royal capital of the country. The city is 115km from Colombo and is the second biggest city in Sri Lanka. Kandy has an abundance of culture around it; the Temple of the Tooth being the most popular attraction. The center of the city is situated in a valley which is elevated at 600m above sea level. Kandy Lake is an artificial creation by one of the past rulers and today, it is a scenic center piece of the town.
· You are free to experience the Sri Lankan street food as well
· Excellent photo opportunities.
· You should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions
· Recommended items such as insect repellent and sun lotion should be brought.
· Per person $50
· The services of a professional guide.
· Drinking water during the tour
· Snacks and refreshments purchased by the host during the tour.
· All Government taxes