The Wasgamuwa National Park is one of Sri Lanka’s most beloved wildlife parks, boasting a jaw-dropping collection of wild beasts and birds. Come explore this bounteous land and come face-to-face with some of the exotic creatures that live in this great sanctuary. The Wasgamuwa National Park is situated in the Matale and Polonnaruwa Districts in the heart of the island, while a herd of 150 elephants reside within its boundaries as well as over 140 species of birds. In fact, the park is renowned for attracting visitors who come to witness the iconic elephants as well as birding enthusiasts who take a keen interest in the endemic and migratory bird species that frequent these lands.
· Suitable casual clothing for windy, rainy, warm weather conditions should be considered.
· Insect repellents, sun-protection creams etc. are recommended.
· Cameras/video recorders to capture those amazing moments.
· the skill of an experienced guide is included and it makes your safari experience unique.
· Specially modified, comfortable jeeps are provided for safaris.
· Per person charge $70.
· Experienced local guide
· Jeep cost
· Entrance fees
· Bottled water
· Arrival and departure transportation
· Any extra beverages or food consumed
· Any tips to the staff
· Any personal effects not mentioned above.