Tour offers a 6-9km trek through mountainous terrain in Hanthana. You typically start the trek from the pre-agreed point in Hanthana, after a briefing.Known for its many species of birds, the Hanthana mountain range is ideal for bird watching.
You may even see several species of raptors and some species of endemic birds as well. The trail includes several ascents as well as descents, and you will be hiking among tea estates of the “Upper Lance” before reaching the Hanthana mountain range. After traversing the Hanthana range, you will come across a footpath leading to Kandy. This footpath is ideal for watching birds, and to see the picturesque landscapes of the towns of Kandy, Galaha and Peradeniya.
· Clients should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions.
· Recommended items such as insect repellent and sun lotion should be brought by clients.
· Lightweight clothes and biking shoes and boots should be worn during the trial.
· Water bottles and refreshments should be carried by clients at all times.
· True experience of the natural beauty of the hill country and it’s an ideal trail to go bird watching.
· Fantastic, moderate treks which burn the extra calories gained during the holiday.
· Per person USD 120
· Services of a local trekking guide for the trek.
· Bottled water
· Any transportation
· Any additional beverage or food, which would be ordered extra
· Any personal effects not mentioned here
· Any tips for the staff
· Any others expense not mentioned in ‘Price Inclusions’ section.