One of the finest natural Deepwater harbors in the world, located in the eastern seaboard of Sri Lanka approximately 245km from Colombo. There is an account of “Gokanna”, as it was known during the Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa period, attracting great sea fares in the caliber Marco Polo and Ptolemy. our opinion Trincomalle has everything on offer whether it be a beach stay, diving to a shipwreck, snorkeling in crystal clear water.
· Excellent marine life: Schools of barracuda, travels, fusiliers, blue stripe snappers, honey comb moray, large schools of gold line, spine trek, Oriental sweet lips, Yellow jack, lobsters, and rays are some of the fishes that could be seen.
· Personal effects for warm, windy, rainy conditions.
· Insect repellent and sun lotion.
· Per person USD 90
· Professional instructor
· Boat fees and wages for the boatman
· All snacks and refreshments
· Any transportation
· Any tips to the staff