Bentota Mangrove Lagoon is a wonderful and the 3rd largest river of Sri Lanka. A whole day river cruise could include a visit to a Mangrove Lagoon. Crocodiles are rare now but there are plenty of water monitors and river birds. It is delightfully relaxing to cruise along the river, detached from the rest of Sri Lanka, wallowing in one’s own -wonder at the magnificence of the riverine scenery. You can have a wonderful trip on one of the boats.
· Choice of morning or afternoon departure
· Small group ensures personal service
· All entrance fees included
· Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver.
· Per Person USD60
· Entrance fees
· All taxes, fees and handling charges
· Hotel pickup and drop-off
· Transportation to/from attractions