Colombo is Sri Lanka’s commercial and cultural capital and is located on the western coast of the island. The city has served as an important commercial port city since ancient times and has been the scene of many prominent historical moments. This glimpse tour gives the beautiful image about the commercial city of the island. During the tour you can visit National Museum, Nelum Pokuna Theatre, Vihara Mahadevi Park, Colombo Town Hall, and many more historical and important landmarks and places that make an interesting tapestry of the life within the city limits of Colombo. The tour usually takes around 3 to 4 hours and are conducted in the early mornings or late afternoons.
· You should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions
· Recommended items such as insect repellent and sun lotion should be brought by clients
· Lightweight clothes and walking shoes are better for the tour.
· Per person $45.
· The services of a professional guide.
· Drinking water during the tour
· Snacks and refreshments purchased by the host during the tour.
· All Government taxes
· Any transportation
· Any extra beverages or food and snacks consumed (other than what’s arranged by the host)
· Entrance fees to tour sites you want to visit on your own
· Any personal effects not mentioned here
· Any tips for the staff
· Any others expenses not mentioned in Price Inclusions section