Colombo has 3 types of open deck tour. They are – Glimpse of Colombo, Heritage of Colombo and Colombo at night. As the name indicates, the first tour covers the top tourist attractions of the city. In the heritage tour, you will get to witness some ancient architectural wonders. Colombo at night takes viewers through the brilliant monuments of the city during the weekends.
· Experience the best of Colombo as you wish on a private half-day tour
· See the Parliament, Clocktower, temples, and hear their history via a guide
· opt to shop, eat, and visit museums, with food and tickets at own expense
· Suits first-time visitors, with hotel, port, and airport transfers included
· Overview What to Expect Important Information Reviews Q&A Related Activities
· Entrance fees to all the attractions except National Museum.
· Hotel pick-up and drop-off
· Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
· Port pickup and drop-off for cruise ship/other ship passengers
· Tips, gratuities and expenses of personal nature
· Foods and drinks
· Port entrance for cruise ship passengers 10 USD ($10) payable directly to the driver