Habarana and Sigiriya are two destinations where you could experience the authentic rural life and interact with real locals. People from both destination livelihood is based on agriculture predominantly, so cycling in these villages will allow you to see vegetable fields, rice fields and various crops farmed by villagers. Not only farming, Sigiriya and Habarana are hot spots for wildlife and nature. Jungles, lake and villages are in combination, allowing people to explore the culture, nature and wildlife.
· should bring suitable clothing for warm, windy and rainy conditions
· Recommended items such as insect repellent and sun lotion should be brought by clients
· Lightweight clothes and biking shoes and boots should be worn on the ride
· Water bottles and refreshments should be carried by clients at all times.
· Acquire more knowledge about routings of the locals who live in this multicultural, multi-faceted outer ring of the city.
· Per person $30
· High quality, well-maintained mountain bikes with helmets
· The services of a knowledgeable and experienced cycling guide
· Entrance fees where applicable
· Water and snacks during the trail
· Emergency backup at any time
· All applicable Government taxes
· Any transportation
· Any additional beverage or food which would be ordered extra
· Any personal effects not mentioned here
· Any tips for the staff
· Any others expense not mentioned in the ‘Price inclusions’ section.