The Royal Colombo Golf Club is the oldest golf club in Sri Lanka. Established in 1880, it is located in the capital city of Colombo
· Constructed 130 years ago, this is the second oldest golf club in the world. Tourists coming to this club can try their hand at the 96-acre golf court by submitting proper identity documents and paying the relevant fees as per their requirement.
· Location: The club is located at the purely residential area of Model Farm Road in Colombo.
· Timings: The club is open from 6AM to 11PM on all days of the week.
· Price: per person USD 75
· The course is ‘soft spike’ only. Appropriate footwear is available from the golf shop near to the entrance of the club and the pro shop.
· The usual golf dress code must be adhered to at a club as prestigious as this, both on the course and in the clubhouse.
You should bring suitable clothes to play.
You should wear appropriate footwear
All Government taxes