The Udawalawe National Park is a collection of several distinct, but inter-related geographical features. From lush forests to grasslands to a man-made reservoir, Udawalawe is among the largest of national parks in Sri Lanka.
Udawalawe's main attraction is the large herd of Sri Lankan elephants who call it home. With a large area for them to roam, it is the best place in Sri Lanka to see wild elephants. Watch as these majestic, graceful, albeit playful giants interact with each other, following a complex social order within the herd.
· Suitable casual clothing for windy, rainy, warm weather conditions should be considered.
· Insect repellents, sun-protection creams etc. are recommended.
· Cameras/video recorders to capture those amazing moments.
· the skill of an experienced guide is included and it makes your safari experience unique.
· Specially modified, comfortable jeeps are provided for safaris.
· Per person charge $70.
· Experienced local guide
· Jeep cost
· Entrance fees
· Bottled water
· Arrival and departure transportation
· Any extra beverages or food consumed
· Any tips to the staff
· Any personal effects not mentioned above.