Sri Lankan marine life is abundant and for many years’ visitors have waxed lyrical about the many tropical fish that have made a home in the colorful corals surrounding the island. Until recently, however, Sri Lanka’s whale population was virtually unheard of. But Sri Lanka is in a unique position when it comes to its ocean. Trincomalee is celebrated as one of the most picturesque coastal areas in Sri Lanka with its white sandy beaches and blue waters. The best season to visit Trincomalee is between May and October.
· Start is at 7:00 o´clock in the morning.
· The duration of the tour is 3-5 hours (depends on spotting of whales and wish of our passengers). An afternoon is the ocean usually rough and not suitable for whale watching.
· Please take precautionary measures, recommended by your doctor if you are prone to sea sickness
· Charges for per person $204USD
· Child Supplement
· Under 5 Years - Foc
· 5-12 Years - 50% Discount
· Charges for the boat for a half-day dolphin and whale watching Trincomalee
· Lifejackets – Lifejackets for every size and age are kept aboard for our whale watching guests
· Drinking water and a light snack during the tour
· Current prevailing Government taxes and service charges
· First aid if you are the type to be seasick
· Transportation to/from location could be arranged on request
· Optional activity costs
· Any personal effects not mentioned here
· Tips for the staff